Public Church Gatherings.
Current as of 26th June 2021.
According to NSW Health :
Limited numbers will be allowed to gather for a religious service observing the 4 square metre rule.
This will look different for each of our buildings.
- St John’s Moss Vale – 62
- Moss Vale Hall – N/A
- Christ Church Bong Bong – 14
- Bong Bong Hall –
- Holy Trinity Berrima – 67
- Berrima Hall –
- St Thomas’ High Range –
Congregational singing is NOT allowed.
Everyone must scan the QR code provided by Service NSW when attending gatherings in our buildings, or provide us with your name and contact details which are used only in the event of COVID reporting.
We will still be observing the following NSW Government requirements:
- The 4 square metre rule – applies to our Sunday and midweek gatherings.This rule is applied to calculate the maximum number of people that can gather in a room to ensure sufficient space is provided and to accord with community expectations.
- 1.5m physical distancing is expected outside of those from the same household.
- Good hygiene and handwashing are to continue to be encouraged.
- Communal areas are to be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- People who are unwell should be instructed to stay home and be tested if appropriate.
- People who have visited the greater Sydney area (which encompasses Blue Mountains, Wollongong, Central Coast, and Sydney) on or after 21st June should self isolate for 14 days.
- All those who attend our gatherings must provide their name and contact details, including a telephone number or email address. This is to be recorded and kept for 28 days.
Follow our Facebook page for updates on live-streaming and other service options.
Contact Rev Dean Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4868 1299 for more information.